If you are not registered to vote, there are many ways you can register to vote!
Complete the form to view:
- Precinct & Polling Place Information (Address, Map, Photo)
- Check the status of your Vote-By-Mail ballot
- Review or update your voter registration information
- Review your voting activity for the past 12 months
- Your Sample Ballot
- Upcoming Elections
If you are using this tool to check the status of your vote-by-mail ballot, the online display, a series of gray arrows that will change to blue as your ballot progresses through the following steps:
- Requested — We have your request, but have not yet acted on it.
- Sent — Your ballot has been mailed to the listed address.
- Received — This could display the following message:
- If the Received arrow is BLUE, your signature has been accepted and your ballot will go to the Canvassing Board for tabulation.
- If the Received arrow is RED, there is an error that has been reported with your ballot, and any actions you need to take will be listed on the website. Your ballot will then be presented to the Canvassing Board to determine if it can be accepted or not.
- Counted — Your ballot has been counted.